Interview with S. Lewis-Campbell
Author of McGauran's Beach, The Betrayal
I’m an author, editor, ghostwriter, publisher and writing coach. I have three publications available on Kindle: McGauran’s Beach, McGauran’s Beach, The Betrayal and Thirty-Nine Steps; a Nations Glory and I am the ghostwriter of several other manuscripts.
Buy this book
How would you describe <McGauran's Beach,The Betrayal>, to a reader?
- I would describe it as the long-awaited sequel to the first novel in the book series, it is a contemporary beach romance that is based on true events.
What was the inspiration behind <McGauran's Beach,The Betrayal> ?
- Because it was a prolific and harrowing experience that needed to be shared publically.
Which authors do you admire? How have they influenced your writing style?
- J. K. Rowling among many others for her contributions to the industry and her illustrious writing career and how it all began, is one I can relate to completely.
Can you tell us a little about the locations in your book?
- Certainly, unbeknownst to me at the time, my first trip in 2016 to Melbourne, Australia would to lead to me visiting another twenty-eight destinations over a four year period during my travels en route. Some of the places I have been to on multiple occasions include, Hong-Kong, China, Manilla, Dubai, Brunei, Bali, Melbourne, New South Wales, Australia.
What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- To contact me for writing coach sessions, I am a firm believer that everyone has a story to tell... allow me the opportunity to share my skills with you, in order to fullfil your writing aspirations.
What's your writing process?
- I start with a brief outline and begin writing.
Which character in McGauran's Beach,The Betrayal has had the greatest impact on readers?
- The main character.
If McGauran's Beach,The Betrayal were to be adapted for TV or film, who would you see in the lead role? Who did you have in your mind’s eye when you wrote him/her?
- Probably Kerry Washington
How have readers responded to McGauran's Beach,The Betrayal
- Many have done and I welcome them all.
Where next? What are you working on now?
- I'm currently very busy with the new writing Academy, McGauran's Beach, Lies and Decide (Part 3) and the last in the series will be released later this year and a new self-help book 'Overcoming Adversity' is to follow.
McGauran’s Beach Pt. II (The Betrayal) is the long awaited sequel from the trilogy McGauran’s Beach. Pt. I. The novel details the Author’s second trip to Melbourne on vacation in Australia with her best friend and family. What was meant to be the beginning a new life in Australia and resuming her relationship with the man of her dreams; results in heartache and despair and the ultimate betrayal no one saw coming. The sequel to this shocking tale documents the disloyalty, racism and prejudice she endured during her quest to be accepted within a society; whilst stranded in the remotest part of the world.
“S. Lewis-Campbell has yet again delivered a candid and thought-provoking narrative, captivating to its audience from the outset. The novel evokes a touching array of emotions throughout, which has become customary to her unique style of creative writing. I highly recommend this book to any reader who believes in the concept of true love and look forward to the upcoming third and final installment in the series.” - T. Harding, Business Owner, Dwell In Content.