Interview with Sherrie Lynn
Author of Work Ethic
The author of three series and two novels.
Buy this book
How would you describe, Work Ethic to a new reader?
- Work Ethic takes the reader from two young peoples city life, and implementing their dream to be business owners.
To what extent is, Work Ethic based on your own experiences?
- I grew up in Chicago and know what it's like to live in a big city. I wanted to take the reader from a bleak community environment to a business based environment. With or without higher education, we build the type of lifestyle we want for ourselves. People need to know they have choices, and maintaining a good work ethic can make a realistic dream come true.
Who is the Agency?
- Good question. The reader learn more about the Agency with each romance story. This is one of three books in the Modern Romance Suspense series. Of course the romance is what we look forward to right? This book carry the most guy type action so far.
Work Ethic, is a thrilling read, a real page turner. How important was it to you to write with pace and energy?
- I wanted things going on at the same time like in movies or TV shows. Depending on how much you read will determine how easy it is to follow this novella.
Where next? What are you working on now?
- Science fiction is something I always wanted to do. What Javen and Kess discover at the end of the novella, In Too Deep is a perfect opportunity for this, and love the idea of connecting the short story, A Social Experiment with the Agency.
Amani dream of owning her own spa resort and Quinn is looking to invest. Together they challenge each other to make this project happen. Their challenges include, inner city drama, sabotage and mysterious new neighbors with a job offer. Their perilous journey cause emotions to run high throwing their relationship in a more romantic direction. Can a good work ethic make their dream come true?