Interview with Dove Daniels
Author of Rocky Grove Ranch: 4-Book Box Set (Grove Valley) Kindle Edition
Dove Daniels is the author of short, sweet, dirty, and flirty romance. She adores writing about gorgeous alpha men and the women they love. Dove is a small town girl at heart. She loves drinking sweet red wine and laughing with friends, pizza, and a crisp fall day.
Buy this book
How would you describe Rocky Grove Ranch to a new reader?
- This box set is chock full of short, sexy, dirty, & flirty romance. There are four short love stories with a lot of steam. If you like small-town romance with alpha men and the women they love, this box set is for you.
What's your writing process?
- I write short stories under this pen name so it's usually something like the following:
- come up with characters, location, plot points
- draft out chapters
- write chapters
- edit, revise, send to editor and beta readers, edit and revise again
These short stories, when I have the time, can be done in about 2-4 weeks depending on my/editor's schedule.
What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- Keep writing. Even if you only get 100 words a day, even if you only revise a chapter, keep at it. Also, write the stories you love.
How are readers responding to your stories?
- Most romance readers love these short, sweet, dirty, & flirty romances. The stories are short enough for a quick read at lunchtime or before bed. A lot of readers say they like these love stories between their longer reads. If you're a romance reader who likes fun characters, lots of love, and plenty of steam, you'll love these books.
Where next? What are you working on now?
- After the Grove Valley Romance series (which is 12 books in total, all available on my Amazon page) I wrote The Heart Series which is four books. Right now, I'm one book away from releasing the complete Loving the Boss series. All of my Dove Daniels books are short, sweet, dirty, & flirty and available on Amazon and KindleUnlimited. The complete sets are also available in paperback format.
All four Rocky Grove Ranch books in one box set.
He wants her from the moment he meets her.
She worries about even hoping for a man like him.
Brooks Jackson now owns Rocky Grove Ranch. The day he meets Rosie Williams is the day his life is turned upside down.
Rosie is sure there's no way a gorgeous man like Brooks could ever want a plump and curvy virgin, but he just might prove her wrong.
He’s a self-proclaimed bachelor who doesn’t need a woman by his side.
Until he meets her.
She’s just a regular girl with a bit of a rebellious streak. She’s resigned herself to being on her own.
Until she meets him.
Reid Jackson owns Rocky Grove Ranch with his brother. He has no plans to date seriously, let alone settle down and give his heart to a woman. But Lily changes all that from the moment he meets her.
Lily Hart never expected to fall hard and fast for anyone, especially the hot-as-sin ranch owner who walks into her grocery store. But an impromptu lunch date may just change her mind.
He’s a lonely widower with a protective streak and a heart of gold.
She’s a timid young woman with a rocky past looking for someone to love her.
Calum Walker is the town marshal. As a widower content to serve and protect his tiny town, he’s not looking to give his heart away again.
Pearl Taylor escaped an abusive past and is grateful for a safe space in Rose Grove Ridge. Even as an adult, she can’t give up on her dream of being rescued by her very own knight in shining armor.
Mine for Keeps
He’s a bad boy with a reputation, but it’s time to settle down.
She’s a strong, sassy woman who doesn’t need a man.
Ajax Jackson may have been a player in the past, but the horse trainer has grown up. He’s not looking for love, but when it kicks him in the gut, he can’t deny he’s ready for it—with the right woman.
Scarlet Duke doesn’t need a man and she most definitely doesn’t need a playboy who just wants one thing. But when she gets a chance to see beyond Ajax’s bad reputation, she realizes maybe he’s more than what he seems.