Interview with Ed Green
Author of Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite 3 - Ooey, Gooey & Chewy
Global Selling Author living in Colorado that shook the literary world with his CONTROVERSIALLY ENJOYED :) Graphical Novel YEAR OF THE CICADA.
My Literary Accomplishment's include YEAR OF THE CICADA, FATHER MAY I, DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE 1, 2 & 3, THE FLESHEATERS, JUST JELLIES plus THE GREENMAN'S BEDTIME STORIES.
I'm also a Former Native of Rockport Texas.
My Family are Harvey Survivors and, "unlike my many friends and family who are still in Rockport," I am currently living in Kiowa Colorado with my Best Friend.
I am a Graduate of Rockport-Fulton High, "GO PIRATES," and an Aspiring Author.
"Unbeknown to sum," I am an Ex Carnie and have worked in many different fields including the Fast Food Industry, Oil Field, Retread Tire Industry, Ex UPS driver, and over 15 years in the Lawn and Landscaping world.
I've been an Avid Reader since the first day I could put 2 words together.
My Genres range from Comics, Sci-Fi, Thrillers, Suspense, Horror, Drama and Graphic Novellas.
My Author Idol is Steven King and I So Hope To Meet Him Someday.
HINT, HINT MR. KING. :)
Many of my Passions include Reading, Photography, Gardening, Fishing, Hiking and anything to do with the Mountains and Snow.
And I am a Major dog, "Especially Pugs," addict.
My biggest influences in reading are do to Great Library Teachers, "Mrs. Turner and Mrs. Duggan," and my Addiction to such Authors as Steven King, Jean M. Auel, Terry Brooks and Many Others.
I have been carrying the hand written notes to some of my ideas for a Novel for well over 30 years now and have finally grown tired of procrastinating.
My 1st Published Novel is Year Of The Cicada followed by Father May I,Don't Let the Bedbugs Bite 1, 2 & 3, The Flesheaters, Just Jellies & The Greenman's Bedtime Stories. I'm Currently associated with Breaking Rules Publishing out of St. Petersburg, Fl. Thank You So Much Christopher Clawson for this Great Opportunity.
I am so looking forward to having many Fans, Readers and Hopefully getting to meet my Idol, "Steven King," someday.
Buy this book
How would you describe Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite 3, to a new reader?
- They are going to be Overly Giddy, once they realize that there are more books in the series
What was the inspiration behind Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite 3 ?
- I Fell in LOVE with my 1st book and just couldn't stop the Explosion of Ideas that were calling for more books.
What are your plans after the bedbug series is complete, do you plan to write more children's books.
- I want to say yes, but I really have no idea. I won't say no to any ideas that just happen to tickle my fancy when it comes to kid's books. :)
Can you tell us a little about the locations in the book?
- The Four Corners is in the middle of Somewhere and Nowhere.
Are there any characters that give you the Heebie Jeebies?
- It has to be the bugs. I grew up in South Texas where it was the norm to possible wake up with a bug or two in the bed with you.
What Bugs, "if any," ever made it into your bed.
- I've Had a Millipede Leave a blister in its shape upon my back. I've woken up to a Giant Flying Roach feasting on my flesh and there have been Many a spider run across my blanket as I slept. Sure wasn't sleeping anymore after that. Especially after the Tarantula that one time.
Which character in Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite 3,has had the greatest impact on readers?
- I believe that would either be Slobby Bobby OR Winkin, Blinkin and Nod.
Would You have slept in your own room if these books had been availble to you as a kid.
- More than likely NOT, but my parents wouldn't have given me the choice.
How have readers responded to the Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite Series.
- Well enough that I plan to do at least a minimum of 6 books.
Could there be a possibility of even more?
- :) :) :) Maybe. :) :) :)
If Bedbugs 3 has the honor of being in your hands and on your bookshelf; CONGRATULATIONS, you are an official Greenman Fan. I bet you can’t wait to see what’s behind the cover of these pages. These Bedbugs have an appetite unlike any others. The things that crawl within these pages are OOEY, GOOEY and CHEWIE and they love to eat anything that they can. That dinner plate includes you. And if you can make it past their stories, you’ll get to meet A Monster Unlike Anything you have ever seen or heard of too. Your chance meeting with Him, Him and Them, might just cost you your pretty little head though. So if You’re Ready for bed, BEDBUGS 3 – OOEY, GOOEY AND CHEWY would Love to be your tour guide into The Greenman’s afterworld of Sweet Dreams and Scary Nightmares. My other Monster Loki, says Good Night, Sleep Tight and Try not to let the Bedbugs Bite.