Interview with Ed Green
Author of The Greenman's bedtime stories
Global Selling Author living in Colorado that shook the literary world with his CONTROVERSIALLY ENJOYED :) Graphical Novel YEAR OF THE CICADA.
My Literary Accomplishment's include YEAR OF THE CICADA, FATHER MAY I, DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE 1, 2 & 3, THE FLESHEATERS, JUST JELLIES plus THE GREENMAN'S BEDTIME STORIES.
I'm also a Former Native of Rockport Texas.
My Family are Harvey Survivors and, "unlike my many friends and family who are still in Rockport," I am currently living in Kiowa Colorado with my Best Friend.
I am a Graduate of Rockport-Fulton High, "GO PIRATES," and an Aspiring Author.
"Unbeknown to sum," I am an Ex Carnie and have worked in many different fields including the Fast Food Industry, Oil Field, Retread Tire Industry, Ex UPS driver, and over 15 years in the Lawn and Landscaping world.
I've been an Avid Reader since the first day I could put 2 words together.
My Genres range from Comics, Sci-Fi, Thrillers, Suspense, Horror, Drama and Graphic Novellas.
My Author Idol is Steven King and I So Hope To Meet Him Someday.
HINT, HINT MR. KING. :)
Many of my Passions include Reading, Photography, Gardening, Fishing, Hiking and anything to do with the Mountains and Snow.
And I am a Major dog, "Especially Pugs," addict.
My biggest influences in reading are do to Great Library Teachers, "Mrs. Turner and Mrs. Duggan," and my Addiction to such Authors as Steven King, Jean M. Auel, Terry Brooks and Many Others.
I have been carrying the hand written notes to some of my ideas for a Novel for well over 30 years now and have finally grown tired of procrastinating.
My 1st Published Novel is Year Of The Cicada followed by Father May I,Don't Let the Bedbugs Bite 1, 2 & 3, The Flesheaters, Just Jellies & The Greenman's Bedtime Stories. I'm Currently associated with Breaking Rules Publishing out of St. Petersburg, Fl. Thank You So Much Christopher Clawson for this Great Opportunity.
I am so looking forward to having many Fans, Readers and Hopefully getting to meet my Idol, "Steven King," someday.
Buy this book
How would you describe The Greenman's Bedtime Stories to a new reader?
- Inside its wonderful pages you'll find Bedbugs 1, 2 & Just Jellies.
What was the inspiration behind The Greenman's Bedtime Stories?
- It was my publisher's Great idea, and I agreed with him.
Do you have anything else like this.
- Yes, I'm currently working on a 4 part series called M.A.D
Can you tell us a little about the locations in your book?
- The Bedbugs can be found at The Four corners & possum belly lane. Just Jellies is based in Rockport and Port Aransas Texas.
What advice would you give to those writing a children's book.
- Just know that not everyone will like your book. Especially if they are anything like mine. While most expect the good snow white versions, mine are more for the Wednesday's and Pugsley's in us unnamed and wanna-be Addams's.
What's your writing process?
- Take my time, don't force it and if your freak flag is wanting to be written, let it fly.
Which character in The Greenman's Bedtime Stories has had the greatest impact on readers?
- That would have to be the bugs. They'll Never want to sleep in their rooms again. Especially after they read about Gorge George and his other insect friends.
If The Greenman's Bedtime Stories were to be adapted for TV or film, who would you see in the lead role?
- I still wish the Little Rascals were around because I'd hire every last one of them to play my children.
How have readers responded to The Greenman's Bedtime Stories?
- They So want more of the Bedbugs.
Where next? What are you working on now?
- Getting ready to work on Bedbugs 4, Jiggly, Squiggly & Wiggly.
Whether it be on land, the sea or even your own bedroom; there will always be creepies, crawlies and those things that go bump in the night.
Welcome to the Greenman’s World of Insane Plausibility’s, Horrifying Possibilities and Terrifying Realities where Monsters roam freely in all shapes and sizes. If you have even the slightest desire to read such nightmarish tales, you’ll fit right in with the Greenman, his family and friends.
Just Beware of the clowns.
They tend to bite when excited.
This book includes -
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite 2