Interview with A. Nation
Author of Using Word to Format Your Book
I'm retired and writing as much as I can. I have 20 novels and several novellas published. My genres are science fiction, urban fantasy, and travel mysteries.
Check out my webpage, https://anationauthor.weebly.com/ and https://www.anationauthor.com/
Buy this book
How would you describe <Using Word to Format Your Book> to a new reader?
- This is a handbook to help indie authors format their book to Amazon, KDP
What was the inspiration behind <Using Word to Format Your Book> ?
- I couldn't believe the outrageous prices people were charging authors to format their books for publishing. I hope this helps many indie authors.
Which authors do you admire? How have they influenced your writing style?
- For this style, I would say Mark Dawson and Bryan Cohan
Can you tell us a little about the locations in your book?
- This takes place at the author's computer at home
What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- Don't give up. Read as much as you can. Your story and your idea has to be told.
What's your writing process?
- I sit down after breakfast and set a few promos, then I might edit my current or previous work, then I'll write either on my current work or create a short story.
Which character in <Using Word to Format Your Book> has had the greatest impact on readers?
- Since there isn't a character in this book except the reader, I hope this helps everyone
If <Using Word to Format Your Book> were to be adapted for TV or film, who would you see in the lead role? Who did you have in your mind’s eye when you wrote him/her?
- That would be funny. Maybe a short video.
How have readers responded to <Using Word to Format Your Book>?
- a few. I hope much more while it's in Kindle Unlimited
Where next? What are you working on now?
- I just finished a YA sci-fi and will start another Travel Mystery