Interview with Ed Green
Author of Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite
Global Selling Author living in Colorado that shook the literary world with his CONTROVERSIALLY ENJOYED :) Graphical Novel YEAR OF THE CICADA.
My Literary Accomplishment's include YEAR OF THE CICADA, FATHER MAY I, DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE 1, 2 & 3, THE FLESHEATERS, JUST JELLIES plus THE GREENMAN'S BEDTIME STORIES.
I'm also a Former Native of Rockport Texas.
My Family are Harvey Survivors and, "unlike my many friends and family who are still in Rockport," I am currently living in Kiowa Colorado with my Best Friend.
I am a Graduate of Rockport-Fulton High, "GO PIRATES," and an Aspiring Author.
"Unbeknown to sum," I am an Ex Carnie and have worked in many different fields including the Fast Food Industry, Oil Field, Retread Tire Industry, Ex UPS driver, and over 15 years in the Lawn and Landscaping world.
I've been an Avid Reader since the first day I could put 2 words together.
My Genres range from Comics, Sci-Fi, Thrillers, Suspense, Horror, Drama and Graphic Novellas.
My Author Idol is Steven King and I So Hope To Meet Him Someday.
HINT, HINT MR. KING. :)
Many of my Passions include Reading, Photography, Gardening, Fishing, Hiking and anything to do with the Mountains and Snow.
And I am a Major dog, "Especially Pugs," addict.
My biggest influences in reading are do to Great Library Teachers, "Mrs. Turner and Mrs. Duggan," and my Addiction to such Authors as Steven King, Jean M. Auel, Terry Brooks and Many Others.
I have been carrying the hand written notes to some of my ideas for a Novel for well over 30 years now and have finally grown tired of procrastinating.
My 1st Published Novel is Year Of The Cicada followed by Father May I,Don't Let the Bedbugs Bite 1, 2 & 3, The Flesheaters, Just Jellies & The Greenman's Bedtime Stories. I'm Currently associated with Breaking Rules Publishing out of St. Petersburg, Fl. Thank You So Much Christopher Clawson for this Great Opportunity.
I am so looking forward to having many Fans, Readers and Hopefully getting to meet my Idol, "Steven King," someday.
Buy this book
How would you describe Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite to a new reader?
- The Perfect bit of Creepy to introduce your children too, when it comes to the wonderful world of reading.
What was the inspiration behind Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite ?
- The Series was a complete and unexpected accident.
Did you ever plan to write this type of genre?
- Not At All. My plan was to just be a Novelist in the Horror Genre
Can you tell us a little about the locations in the book?
- The Bedbugs, Children and other Creepy characters all live at The Four Corners of Possum Belly and Road Kill Lane.
What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- Don't go locking yourself into just one Genre, you might miss out on writing A Great Book. Write your books and then worry about where they will fit in when it comes to the literary world.
What's so Great about this Children's series
- They are Exactly something I would have been reading around the age of 6 or 7
Which character in Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite has had the greatest impact on readers?
- All Of Them.
If Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite were to be adapted for TV or film, who would you see in the lead role? Who did you have in your mind’s eye when you wrote him/her?
- Wednesday and Pugsley Addams of course. The books are EXACTLY what they would have been reading.
How have readers responded to Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite?
- They are going over Awesomely. I already know quite a few kids who have them and they are ready for their next book in the series.
Where next? What are you working on now?
- Finishing up the Six Book Series. Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite 4 - Jiggly, Squiggly and Wiggly.
Welcome to the thrilling mind of the Greenman. Within the darkened recesses of my thought, daydreams, and nightmares; you will find the monsters that slip into your room, the unknown things that go bump in the night and the night terrors which stalk your every waking moment. Are you Addams enough to stay up, hold your ground and play with us? Or, are you just another scaredy-cat? We and the clowns shall all soon see. HEE. HEE. HEE.