Interview with Oteng Montshiti
Author of Overcoming challenges : How to be a winner
Born and raised in Kanye, Southern District, Botswana, where he lives with his wife in Kanye, his home village, 97 kilometers outside Gaborone. He is a writer of motivational, Christian fiction and non-fiction. He is a motivational speaker. His books include the following: Provoking the supernatural through faith, Prayers that provokes the supernatural, Mystery of the red hand bag and many others which are doing very well.
Buy this book
How would you describe Overcoming challenges : How to be a winner to a new reader?
- This book is all about ways we can use to handle challenges life throws at us in wisely manner and to view they as a moment of reflecting back. They are part of life that none of us can escape from them but we learn them to be better people.
What was the inspiration behind Overcoming challenges : How to be a winner?
- Life in general. I read I lot and I like to motivate other people.
Which authors do you admire? How have they influenced your writing style?
- Apostle Maldonado, TD Jakes, J Osteen, they teach and write in very unique and powerful way
What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- One step backward is a preparation for a giant leap
What's your writing process?
- outline, draft, write, self editing and proofreading, beta readers, professional editing and proofreading, and publishing a book
Which character in Overcoming challenges : How to be a winner has had the greatest impact on readers?
- all of them
How have readers responded to Overcoming challenges : How to be a winner?
- They are saying it is well writing and uplifting
Where next? What are you working on now?
- My next book
One thing is certain in this world, nothing lasts forever. That’s to say, challenges are temporary. They come, go and new ones are introduced in your life to elevate you further into the realm of greatness. Grab this book and learn how to handle challenges of life with care. Stay blessed.