Interview with Ignacio J. Esteban
Author of ATF UNDERCOVER
I'm a recently retired ATF Special Agent with 26 years of federal law enforcement, and now I'm a writer with close to 40 books published on Amazon including my autobiography ATF UNDERCOVER detailing my dangerous undercover cases with repeat violent offenders, gang members, international firearms traffickers, armed drug dealers and so much more. All my books are free Kindle Unlimited Subscribers from fiction to non-fiction including travel books. I've also been a guest on numerous podcast shows discussing my books, politics, organized crime, law enforcement and other topics.
Buy this book
Why did you write your autobiography ATF Undercover?
- I wanted to share with readers my first hand account of working dangerous undercover cases and at the same time living my life as a husband, father, son and brother extremely challenging with very long hours and difficult supervisors to work with.
What was the hardest part of working undercover cases?
- The bad guys were the easy part sometimes the hardest part was dealing with bad supervisors and poor prosecutors that made the job that more challenging.
Would you recommend someone entering a career in law enforcement?
- Yes, but one has to understand the sacrifices that are required in becoming a successful special agent if not you would be wasting your time. Large cases are not easy and takes a lot of hard work and long hours.
Does your book offer solutions to the current problems with firearms trafficking?
- Yes it does and I discuss it in detail how to combat international and domestic firearms trafficking.
Why did you start writing?
- I always had a passion for writing and wrote thousand of reports and affidavits in my 26 year career in law enforcement. I became very detail oriented and wanted to continue writing so people could read my books about organized crime, politics, corrupt tyrannies, travel and other topics.
How many books have your written?
- I have written 40 books and counting on various topics from organized crime, politics, corrupt tyrannies around the world, my autobiography, travel, fiction and even children's books.
Recently retired ATF Special Agent Ignacio J. Esteban has 26 years of federal law enforcement and is now a writer and published author on Amazon with over 35 books from fiction to non-fiction including his autobiography ATF UNDERCOVER detailing his dangerous undercover cases with repeat violent offenders, gang members, international firearms traffickers, armed drug dealers and so much more. All his books are free for Kindle Unlimited Subscribers.