Interview with KINGS VIEW BOOKS
Author of WISDOM FOR DISTINCTION
My name is 'Don Okpombor. I am the CEO, Kings View Publishing House; an award-winning, high-ranking, Global Publishing Firm established in 2007. All the Bestselling books presented here are published and distributed by Kings View Publishing House.
Buy this book
WHY IS THIS BOOK, "WISDOM FOR DISTINCTION" SO IMPORTANT IN THIS TIME?
- This book is so important because it will help every reader discover the success principles that will unearth their potentials, help them pay the price, and take them to the place of stardom in life and Ministry.
IF THAT'S TRUE, WHY IS IT MOSTLY FOCUSED ON "WISDOM?"
- Yes, that is because the way of wisdom is the way of stardom. To be wise is to rise and to rise is to shine. Discretion is a facilitator of distinction.
This book shows the pathway to developing the pattern of thinking that guarantees future success. That's because the quality of a person's thought affects the quality of their results.
The deeper the thought, the taller the life.
To think deep is to stand tall. To think deep is to stand out.
You can’t be thoughtless and be ‘result-ful,’ and you can’t be thoughtful and be ‘result-less.’
OKAY, MORE THAN THESE, WHAT ARE THE MAJOR AREAS THE BOOK ADDRESSES?
- The book addresses SIX MAJOR areas and principles that unequivocally link to stardom: PURPOSE, POTENTIAL, PLACE, PROPHET, PRINCIPLES, and PRICE. These are the roadmaps that kind of say, "Hey! Stop, Look, and Listen!"
CAN YOU GIVE US A BRIEF OF HOW PURPOSE AFFECTS A PERSON'S JOURNEY TO DISTINCTION, AS PORTRAYED IN THIS BOOK?
- Of course! Purpose is the pathway to distinction. Purpose affects pursuit and pursuit determines possession.
To exist at random is to end as an accident. The way of purpose is the way of profiting. If you don’t aim well you can’t end well. Your aim determines your end.
WOW! THAT'S POWERFUL. SO, WHAT'S THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UNEARTHING POTENTIAL AND GAINING STARDOM?
- That's right! You see, your possibilities in life are tied around your potentials.
Your possibility is connected to your ability. It is your endowment that connects you to your accomplishments. As a matter of fact, it is your endowments that handle your embarrassments.
Your gift is key to your lift in life.
SO IF I HAVE DISCOVERED MY POTENTIAL, WHY DO I NEED TO KNOW MY "PLACE?" WHAT'S THIS "PLACE" THING BY THE WAY?
- Well, to know your purpose and unearth your potential aren't enough. You need to know your place.
Every purpose has a place and every star has a spot. Until you find your place, you don’t find your peace. Until you find your place, you don’t find your pay.
Purpose is place-sensitive and potential is also place-sensitive. Put another way, destiny is location-sensitive.
A fish cannot survive in the desert neither can an eagle live inside water. It is important to know your place if you are going to make any meaningful progress in life and destiny.
GREAT! I THINK I PERSONALLY "MUST" READ THIS BOOK. SO TELL ME, HOW IMPORTANT IS A PROPHET TO MY DISTINCTION IN LIFE?
- This is where it gets most interesting because not many people understand the place of a spiritual mentor in their life.
The truth is, your spiritual father, prophet and priest, is your ladder to the top. Your father is your feather to the future. Your prophet is your connector to your profit.
SO, IF ALL THESE ARE IN PLACE, DO I STILL NEED ANYTHING MORE?
- Of course, once you know your PURPOSE, POTENTIALS, PLACE, and PROPHET, you must have solid PRINCIPLES in place to help you forge ahead strongly.
You cannot get anywhere living anyhow. Only principled people end up as excellent people in every realm. You can’t live carelessly and end up gloriously.
Those who observe rules end up as rulers. Those who place themselves under commandments become commanders.
YOU CONCLUDED THE BOOK WITH "KNOW YOUR PRICE." IS THERE A SPECIFIC REASON FOR THIS?
- Yes, I had to end with the last ingredient of EXCELLENCE and DISTINCTION that floors many heroes. They do everything to get to the top but can hardly sustain their success.
You see, you must know your PRICE. There is a price to pay for any destination of worth. Those who rise to the top don’t do so by chance but by fight.
For every prize, there is a price. For every rise, there is a price. Once you have the desire and you don’t have the discipline, all you have is a wish.
HOW HAVE READERS RESPONDED TO THIS BOOK?
- It's been awesome!
The first thousand printed copies of this book sold out in a matter of weeks. By making this ebook available, we're hoping that more people will step into uncommon stardom just by reading and applying these principles.
✓ The way of Wisdom is the way of Stardom.
✓ Discretion is a facilitator of Distinction.
This book presents six MAJOR principles that you should know and practice if you must get to THE PLACE OF STARDOM.
These are THE PRINCIPLES that have helped many rise up and stay up.
NOW is your time to STEP INTO THE NEXT LEVEL OF LIFE!