Interview with Dr Chandra Shekhar Bhatt
Author of Eyal and the Unusual Day Large Print
Buy this book
How would you describe to a new reader?
- Work for charity for children's to give them a smile
What was the inspiration behind
- To help mankind at this crisis in world
Which authors do you admire how have they influenced your writing style?
- Write now all who help mankind
Can you tell us a little about the locations in your book?
- It's virtual because eight authors from different parts of the world wrote the story part by part .None of them knew what will be the turn of the story
What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- Help humanity at this hour of crisis
What's your writing process?
- As the feeling goes to know thyself and be of help to others all the way
Which character in title has had the greatest impact on readers?
If were to be adapted for TV or film, who would you see in the lead role? Who did you have in your mind’s eye when you wrote him/her?
- Ayal the hero
How have readers responded to ?
Where next? What are you working on now?
- Autobiography of a Martial artist yogi
This book is a collaborative writing adventure. Eight authors from around the world have each added to the story line in their own twisting of the tale. None knew where the story would lead or how it would end. The joint undertaking was much like the children's game 'Broken Telephone'. The wonderful twists and turns weave the tale into a thrilling and surprising adventure of a young boy named Eyal.All of the proceeds, (royalties) from the sale of this book are to be donated to the children's ward of the Baruch Padeh Hospital in Israel.