Interview with A. Nation
Author of Writing Tips and Tools
I'm retired and writing as much as I can. I have 20 novels and several novellas published. My genres are science fiction, urban fantasy, and travel mysteries.
Check out my webpage, https://anationauthor.weebly.com/ and https://www.anationauthor.com/
Buy this book
How would you describe <Writing Tips and Tools> to a new reader?
- An educational handbook to help with grammar when writing your book
What was the inspiration behind <Writing Tips and Tools> ?
- I saw so many questions and rules about grammar
Which authors do you admire? How have they influenced your writing style?
- Diane Mott Davidson, Georgette Heyer, Isaac Asimov
Can you tell us a little about the locations in your book?
- You can apply these tips and tools on your manuscript
What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- Read as much as you can
What's your writing process?
- I think about the next scene a few days before I write it down. Sometimes a word comes to me from a TV show.
Which character in <Writing Tips and Tools> has had the greatest impact on readers?
- There are no characters
If <Writing Tips and Tools> were to be adapted for TV or film, who would you see in the lead role? Who did you have in your mind’s eye when you wrote him/her?
- This book wouldn't work for that platform
How have readers responded to <iWriting Tips and Tools>?
- This is a new book and I haven't heard yet
Where next? What are you working on now?
- I just finished a cozy mystery in my Travel series. Right now I'm gathering research to write about my grandmother