Interview with A. Nation
Author of Advent of the Robots - Kindle
I'm retired and writing as much as I can. I have 20 novels and several novellas published. My genres are science fiction, urban fantasy, and travel mysteries.
Check out my webpage, https://anationauthor.weebly.com/ and https://www.anationauthor.com/
Buy this book
Quick description of the book for a new reader - what should they expect?
- If we made the robots on Mars sentient, what could go wrong?
What was your inspiration for this book?
- The news about the rovers we have sent to Mars, but I have been thinking about this for a long time since I created the first book in the Domino Sagas, Similar But Not the Same.
Which authors do you admire? How have they influenced your writing style?
- Isaac Asimov and Agatha Christie
Can you tell us a little about the locations in your book?
- Phoenix, Az. and Mars.
What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- Read as much as you can to understand how grammar should be written.
Could you talk a little about your writing process?
- I just sit down and write the movie rolling in my mind.
Which character has had the greatest impact on readers?
- Jake Nelson
If the book were to be adapted for TV or film, who would you see in the lead role? Who did you have in your mind’s eye ?
How have readers responded ?
- 5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing
"The thought behind this science fiction is far beyond anything I could think of. I am enjoying this and can’t wait to read what happens next."-Melody S.
what are you working on now?
- The 10th book in the Domino Sagas connecting to Advent of the Robots and Eye of the Matrix.
In our quest to settle Mars for human habitation, we will have to send androids to build the structures, make decisions on their own. Little did the creators expect this new step into space would create a drastic turn of events. This is a prequel to the Domino Sagas